Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Card in a Box

This is my second attempt at making one of these cards that are all over the internet right now. The first one went to my downline Diane for her SU! anniversary, but I forgot to get a picture. This one is for a friend's birthday. I can't tell you who or it will ruin the surprise. But, if you are my friend and you have a birthday coming up in the next few months....it could be you!
I used Primrose Petals card stock for the base, Modern Medley for the DSP layer and various birthday sentiments. I also used the Create a Cupcake stamp set and punch. I'm having a class on this Card in a Box on March 22. If anyone is interested in learning how to make these cuties (that by the way will fit in a regular A2 size envelope for mailing), you can contact me no later than March 15. You can RSVP by emailing me or going to my website and clicking on RSVP under the event on my calendar.

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, love all the cupcakes and the no calorie kind too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I took a picture of the one you made DIane and it will be on my blog soon - will let you know when.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies. They are addicting...but I'm still working on making a 'perfect' one. I want to try one for a wedding anniversary and see how that goes.

    ReplyDelete